Hello all my friends, happy 2011!!! I want to take this opportunity to thank you for all your support in the past year. Without your visits to this website and your insightful comments, it wouldn't have been as much fun to keep posting. :-)
To express my appreciation, Jean Huang Photography would like to kick off the new year by having "How Much Fun Can You Have With Holiday Pictures" photo contest.
Winning is easy:
1. Become a fan of Jean Huang Photography by clicking the "like" button (at http://www.facebook.com/jeanhuangphotography).
2. Submit, to the wall of the above-mentioned fan page, as many fun* photos taken during the holidays (Christmas and/or New Year) as you'd like. Make sure your photo(s) are "rated G" (i.e., safe for all ages). Again, no limit on number of photos to submit.
3. Now, here's the fun part: Vote for fun* photos by "liking" them. And promote your photos to gain as many "likes" as possible. So friends and family are important people in your life, in this contest. :-)
4. Deadline to submit and vote is 12:00 AM on Monday January 10th, 2011.
5. Pictures with the most "likes" go home with a prize (Note: each picture is a separate entry. The picture with the most "likes" wins).
6. Number of winning pictures is determined by number of fans as of the cut-off date of the contest (i.e.,12:00 AM US Pacific Time on Monday January 10th, 2011). One winning photo for every 65 fans.
7. Ready? Set? Go! Start having fun*, NOW!
*Fun = special, unique, emotional, sweet, ......, fun!
P.S. What's the prize, you might ask. As I hinted at the end of last year, I was making a 2011 calendar with some of the beautiful pictures taken in Vietnam and Cambodia. What better way to experience the beauty of South-east Asia, for a whole year, without the expenses of traveling?